Browse call from Twilio Client to a Studio Flow
I'm trying to find a solution to provide a support call buttom at my website for voice connection that is able to reach a Studio Flow. I tried to do it trought these steps:
- Setup a Twilio Client to reach a TwiML;
- Compose a TwiML to dial a twilio number;
- Attach the desired Studio Flow to the twilio number configured at step 2.
The problem with this approach is the cost, that it will bill, per minute, a browse call plus an outgoing local call.
So, I need a way to make a browse call from twilio client to reach a studio flow with another approach.
I thought that I could do it by pointing a Studio Flow webhook in TwiML, but I don't think it is possible, or at least, I don't konw how to do it.
What are the best options to build this scenario?
- 20 All Categories
- 107 Product Discussions
- 5 Community - Announcements
- 1 Changelog
- 3 Forum UI Updates
- 6 Welcome Guide
- 4 Community - Events
- 1 External Community Events
- 2 Twilio Relay Developer Conference 2021 Mega Thread
- 1 TwilioQuest Contest!
- 4 Inspiration
- 1 Community - Other Discussions
- Community- Twilio Startups