Sending Whatssap Messages without adding SandBox Numbers (production enviroment)

Hello guys,

I have tried sending messages by whatssap test mode and everything works correctly, however, it is necessary to avoid manually adding the numbers in the sandbox so that notifications by whatssap can work for our business. There is any tutorial for make this possible?

I hope you could help me.

Thanks

Best Answer

• pnash
    pnash mod
    Answer ✓

Hey @Julio, the sandbox is for testing, which is why you need to add numbers to it manually (everyone uses the same sandbox number across all Twilio accounts, so you can only send to numbers that send in your specific registration phrase).

To move beyond that and take your application to production, you need to connect a Twilio number to your WhatsApp business profile. Good news, there is a whole page of documentation on how to go about that process and all the things you need for it. Check out how to connect your Twilio number to your WhatsApp business profile here.

Answers

If this is an emergency, please contact Twilio Support. This is not an official Support channel. https://support.twilio.com/
Have an urgent question?
Please contact Twilio Support. This is not an official Support channel.
Contact Support