New user - Studio question
I am 100% certain this can be done but a new user who TBH finds the documentation confusing. So basically I'm looking to create a system that:
- answers a call - greeting etc (simple by the looks)
- Asks a question (think appointment, name, date & time - NOT like the appointment "Hello World" example with cancellations etc.)
- Gets that feedback
- Sends that feedback to an external URL and receives a JSON reply - lets say "true or false"
- If true say "great - would you like to confirm"
- If yes then sends that message back to another url - again reply in JSON "true/false"
- Bit more "play message"
- Send SMS
All doable but I get lost on how to do it - which Studio widget to use e.g. for name, date & time, looks like name can be a standard "function" but date/time I don't see anything for them...
Help appreciated, thanks
- 20 All Categories
- 107 Product Discussions
- 5 Community - Announcements
- 1 Changelog
- 3 Forum UI Updates
- 6 Welcome Guide
- 4 Community - Events
- 1 External Community Events
- 2 Twilio Relay Developer Conference 2021 Mega Thread
- 1 TwilioQuest Contest!
- 4 Inspiration
- 1 Community - Other Discussions
- Community- Twilio Startups