How can we partition agents in a team

samparkravi
edited August 2021 in Twilio Flex

How can we partition agents in a team in a single flex instance.
For example if i have 3 team agents in a single flex instance, how can i have them part of different teams, couldn't find concept of teams in Twilio flex like other contact centers have.

Answers

• shelbyz
    shelbyz ✭✭✭

The concept of teams (from Contact Centers) may align best with the Twilio concept of TaskQueues. A TaskQueue is defined by a set of attributes that workers have (like language = ["english","spanish"], etc) and only workers with the matching attributes are part of that queue.

With that in mind you can create a TaskQueue per team and then skill worker appropriately (console, SSO integration, api) and they should fall into the correct queues. When tasks come in you can set up a TaskRouter workflow to send tasks to the correct TaskQueue based on task attributes to ensure the correct team of agents handles the work.

• my question is more about what is visible on twilio flex desktop view of an agent/supervisor. Lets say i have a twilio flex instance and there i have agents for 2 teams, by default a supervisor can see all the agents that are in flex irrespective of the teams, how can i implement something where a supervisor can see only the agents from his team rather than all the agents under the flex project. Thanks for your response

• ssengupta
    ssengupta ✭✭
    edited July 2021

Hi,

It's not possible to setup Team for Supervisor and they are currently allowed to view all Agents activity across different teams.

• samparkravi
    edited July 2021

is there any workaround or programmatically @ssengupta

• Hi @samparkravi you could look at implementing a "Hidden Filter" on the Monitor page so your Supervisors will only see the agents that are in their Team -

https://www.twilio.com/docs/flex/developer/ui/team-view-filters#hidden-filter

This will only be applicable to the Monitor page of Flex but from your description this sounds like what you are looking for?

If this is an emergency, please contact Twilio Support. This is not an official Support channel. https://support.twilio.com/
Have an urgent question?
Please contact Twilio Support. This is not an official Support channel.
Contact Support