New Tutorial! Build an IoT device with Super SIM and the Raspberry Pi Pico
- A full application built in MicroPython.
- An MCP9808 temperature sensor as a data source.
- An HT16K33-based four-digit, seven-segment LED for visual output.
- Over-the-air device control and reporting via Super SIM SMS Commands.
- 83 All Categories
- 19 SIGNAL 2021
- 376 Product Discussions
- 7 Community - Announcements
- 2 Changelog
- 4 Forum UI Updates
- 8 Welcome Guide
- 6 Community - Events
- 2 Twilio Relay Developer Conference 2021 Mega Thread
- 1 External Community Events
- 25 Inspiration
- 17 Community - Other Discussions
- 1 Community- Twilio Startups
If this is an emergency, please contact Twilio Support. This is not an official Support channel. https://support.twilio.com/
Have an urgent question?
Please contact Twilio Support. This is not an official Support channel.Contact Support