Please excuse our look. We're just getting started here.

Want to learn more about Twilio Forums? Check out our FAQ page here.

ISV US A2P 10DLC Starter Registration Step 1.7

Hello. This question is about ISV US A2P 10DLC Starter Registration. What happens after step 1.7 call to CustomerProfilesResource.Update with status: CustomerProfilesResource.StatusEnum.PendingReview? Am I correct in assuming that they must return a status of 'twilio-approved' before moving forward with starter trust bundles? Or is the customer profile resource status actually dependent on moving forward with starter trust bundles first? It would be helpful if the documentation clarified points like this. Thanks.

Tagged:

Comments

• I received a ticket response indicating that 'in-review' status means move forward with brand registration (nice fast ticket response). I'd like to suggest that the documentation contain more than just examples of API calls and data I/O; that it also contain information about what the different results mean and their relationships to other steps in the registration process. Listing the possible responses without documenting what those responses logically mean to the process is only partially useful. For example, "in-review' status means move forward with brand registration, 'Twilio-Rejected' and 'Twilio-Approved' are dependent on the outcome of brand registration steps." etc. Thanks.

• Update: I just observed this text has recently been added to step 2.5: "At this point, you can proceed immediately to the next step, "Create an A2P Brand". It is normal for your A2P Starter Profile to remain in the Pending state until your Brand is approved." Some similar text in step 1.7 is probably in order. Thanks!

If this is an emergency, please contact Twilio Support. This is not an official Support channel. https://support.twilio.com/
Have an urgent question?
Please contact Twilio Support. This is not an official Support channel.
Contact Support