Please excuse our look. We're just getting started here.Want to learn more about Twilio Forums? Check out our FAQ page here.
Twilio JS Voice SDK Client outbound Call w/ AMD
I'd like to be able to make calls from a browser, which trigger an AMD async callback to my server. So far, I've:
* Been able to make a call w/o AMD with a simple TwiML Dial verb.
* Been able to trigger a Studio Flow. The "Connect Call To" widget works, but does not have AMD support. I cannot get the "Make Outgoing Call" widget to work.
My latest attempt, which seems closest to working is to use the TwiML App voice request callback to generate a call with server SDK:
const call = await client.calls
url: <callback URL>
This does call the recipient, but the call is not connected to the client.
Is there a TwiML response I can return from this endpoint that will join the outbound client call (which prompted the callback) to the API created call above?
- 83 All Categories
- 19 SIGNAL 2021
- 376 Product Discussions
- 7 Community - Announcements
- 2 Changelog
- 4 Forum UI Updates
- 8 Welcome Guide
- 6 Community - Events
- 2 Twilio Relay Developer Conference 2021 Mega Thread
- 1 External Community Events
- 25 Inspiration
- 17 Community - Other Discussions
- 1 Community- Twilio Startups