How to find a voice call FT sid ?
I am trying to retrieve the information for a single voice call step.
On the ExecutionStepResource.Fetch() there is a parameter for the pathSid: "FTxxx".
How do I find this FT sid so I can retrieve the call flow step information ? I do not see this FT sid in Studio or any of the call logs. Is there another api call that I should be executing first to get the FT sids ?
I have tried calling FlowResource.Fetch() and that returns a bunch of data but I do not see any FT sids there.
- 83 All Categories
- 19 SIGNAL 2021
- 376 Product Discussions
- 7 Community - Announcements
- 2 Changelog
- 4 Forum UI Updates
- 8 Welcome Guide
- 6 Community - Events
- 2 Twilio Relay Developer Conference 2021 Mega Thread
- 1 External Community Events
- 25 Inspiration
- 17 Community - Other Discussions
- 1 Community- Twilio Startups