How do you get the conversation history and participants efficiently?
I am trying to create a "conversation history" page on my app, where you see the "participant's" name and the last message of the conversation (see attached image). I understand the image would have to come from another database.
I have most recently tried the following
- Get a list of existing conversations for the logged in user using client.conversations.users.userConversations.list()
- Iterate over the number of conversations, and get the last message from each conversation and get participant data
- Map over those two datasets and merge the participant data with the last message data
There must be a more efficient way?
- 83 All Categories
- 19 SIGNAL 2021
- 376 Product Discussions
- 7 Community - Announcements
- 2 Changelog
- 4 Forum UI Updates
- 8 Welcome Guide
- 6 Community - Events
- 2 Twilio Relay Developer Conference 2021 Mega Thread
- 1 External Community Events
- 25 Inspiration
- 17 Community - Other Discussions
- 1 Community- Twilio Startups