Please excuse our look. We're just getting started here.

Want to learn more about Twilio Forums? Check out our FAQ page here.

calls take a long time to ring on incoming calls

Hi

I am still getting 32011 errors can't communicate or something, how do I fix this on my freepbx system or twilios web page?

Comments

• @Tiggerpaws thanks for sharing, let me try and gather some more information so I can better assist you.

Do you have a thread created on the Forums already with some background information on what products you are using, the wording of the error and what you have tried in hopes of finding a solution? If not, please comment below with more detailed information?

I will do my best to get this solved!

• Hello and thanks for your quick reply. I'm using "voice" product, the error wording was "Error communicating with your SIP communications infrastructure: Request timeout with sip:[email protected]:5060" as can be seen I have tried putting the port number on it and removing, to no avail, I have opened the all the SIP tcp ports and udp rtp ports on my pfsense router. Nothing seems to change it. Please let me know if I am missing anything and thank you for your time.

• Otherwise, all calls are completing

If this is an emergency, please contact Twilio Support. This is not an official Support channel. https://support.twilio.com/
Have an urgent question?
Please contact Twilio Support. This is not an official Support channel.
Contact Support