Please excuse our look. We're just getting started here.Want to learn more about Twilio Forums? Check out our FAQ page here.
Passing IOS Certificate as https request param for credential api- Java
I am trying to pass the ios certificate to create a push credential. I have stripped the header part "-----BEGIN CERTIFICATE-----" and tried passing it as single line as a param in the credential api request.
I am getting could not parse certificate error.
Can you please let us know, how can i pass the ios certificate in the request param.
- 83 All Categories
- 19 SIGNAL 2021
- 376 Product Discussions
- 7 Community - Announcements
- 2 Changelog
- 4 Forum UI Updates
- 8 Welcome Guide
- 6 Community - Events
- 2 Twilio Relay Developer Conference 2021 Mega Thread
- 1 External Community Events
- 25 Inspiration
- 17 Community - Other Discussions
- 1 Community- Twilio Startups