Please excuse our look. We're just getting started here.

Want to learn more about Twilio Forums? Check out our FAQ page here.

We reward people to respond to Sendgrid emails. What unique things do you use Twilio for?

So we built a tool that rewards people when they respond to emails.

We put a few live demos on our home page. I'd love feedback! Would you use this? Sendgrid/Twilio are awesome developers tools and I was just wondering what other creative things people are using Twilio/Sendgrid for.

We did this because we saw a huge increase in email response rates when people knew they'd be rewarded. We figured it'd be nice to give this to others to use, so we're integrating with Sendgrid to let others input their Sendgrid API keys and use our "Response based rewards" tech.

I've been in the Twilio ecosystem for ~2.5 years now, starting with Twilio SMS for OTP in our KarmaCall mobile app. Just looking to make connections with other digital tinkerers & marketing folks in this forum.

Is anyone using Twilio Engage? Can you point me to any articles showing how people use it in their businesses?

Tagged:
If this is an emergency, please contact Twilio Support. This is not an official Support channel. https://support.twilio.com/
Have an urgent question?
Please contact Twilio Support. This is not an official Support channel.
Contact Support