Webhook failure/retry policy
I'm using the global webhook. When I return HTTP status code other than successfull one or when I throw exception from/in endpoint (that handles the webhooks on my backend side), then Twilio does not make any retries.
I found in Twilio documentation something like "Connection Overrides" but it says: "Connection overrides are available on all product webhooks except for Twilio Conversations and Twilio Frontline."
Is it possible to configure the behaviour somehow?
Is there any policy related to that subject?
- 83 All Categories
- 19 SIGNAL 2021
- 376 Product Discussions
- 7 Community - Announcements
- 2 Changelog
- 4 Forum UI Updates
- 8 Welcome Guide
- 6 Community - Events
- 2 Twilio Relay Developer Conference 2021 Mega Thread
- 1 External Community Events
- 25 Inspiration
- 17 Community - Other Discussions
- 1 Community- Twilio Startups