Please excuse our look. We're just getting started here.Want to learn more about Twilio Forums? Check out our FAQ page here.
How to make outbound calls using Twilip API?
I am in need of creating a web application from where our customer care executives can make outbound calls on the given numbers.
I have created a program where I am able to make calls from a default number (given by Twilio) to only verified numbers. But whenever I am receiving this call, a predefined voice message can be heard only.
But here my requirement is like we have a campaign where our customer care executives will be calling on given numbers to interact with the customers.
It would be great help if someone please guide me into this :-
(1) How can I connect my customer care executive with my purchased Twilio number to make outbound call?
(2) Is this necessary to verify all recipient number?
(3) Can I use my previous numbers to make outgoing call?
- 83 All Categories
- 19 SIGNAL 2021
- 376 Product Discussions
- 7 Community - Announcements
- 2 Changelog
- 4 Forum UI Updates
- 8 Welcome Guide
- 6 Community - Events
- 2 Twilio Relay Developer Conference 2021 Mega Thread
- 1 External Community Events
- 25 Inspiration
- 17 Community - Other Discussions
- 1 Community- Twilio Startups