Please excuse our look. We're just getting started here.

Want to learn more about Twilio Forums? Check out our FAQ page here.

Unprocessable Entity in the call to create an A2P Campaign for messaging service

I'm using the Java client to create 10DLC Starter Campaigns, however, when I get to the point that I'm trying to create a Messaging Campaign Use Case, I get the following exception with this description:

There was an Unprocessable Entity in the call to create an A2P Campaign for messaging service 'MGXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX'.

Does anybody know why would I be getting this error?

Thanks

Answers

• Hi @pedroplopez , I believe this is happening due to them missing a parameter. I would recc making sure you are sending "brandType: 'STARTER'" and following the other A2P Brand creation steps here. when creating the brand. If that doesn't work, try checking the Messaging campaign setup step 5.1. usAppToPersonUsecase: 'STARTER'. Either way you should review the params you have set up or send a code snippet to give us more info as I am pretty sure they are missing something there.

I hope this provides you with some clarity!

If this is an emergency, please contact Twilio Support. This is not an official Support channel. https://support.twilio.com/
Have an urgent question?
Please contact Twilio Support. This is not an official Support channel.
Contact Support