Please excuse our look. We're just getting started here.Want to learn more about Twilio Forums? Check out our FAQ page here.
Status callback data format
According to the documentation, when creating an "Empty Secondary Customer Profile" for a 10DLC Standard Brand, one can pass a callback URL so that Twilio can "callback" with data about the request. Here is what documentation says:
- It is optional to provide a status callback URL. If provided, all callbacks with bundle information in this and following steps will be sent to the provided URL.
Here is the sample code from the documentation showing how to set the callback URL at bundle creation:
CustomerProfiles customerProfiles = CustomerProfiles.creator( "acme-inc", "[email protected]", "RNdfbf3fae0e1107f8aded0e7cead80bf5") .setStatusCallback( URI.create("https://twilio.status.callback.com/url-provided-in-step-1.2")) .create();
I was wondering what is the format of the data Twilio is supposed to "callback" with if I provide said "callback" URL?
The documentation doesn't have any information in that regard:
Let me know if anybody has any insight into this, thanks.
- 82 All Categories
- 19 SIGNAL 2021
- 306 Product Discussions
- 11 Community - Announcements
- 2 Changelog
- 4 Forum UI Updates
- 7 Welcome Guide
- 6 Community - Events
- 2 Twilio Relay Developer Conference 2021 Mega Thread
- 1 External Community Events
- 25 Inspiration
- 13 Community - Other Discussions
- 1 Community- Twilio Startups