Please excuse our look. We're just getting started here.Want to learn more about Twilio Forums? Check out our FAQ page here.
I tend to overthink things and I just want some advice. - NodeJS Advice Needed
The project I'm currently working on requires Twilio for follow-up text post-lead creation, then a follow-up on a daily basis for approximately 5 days. As I was building it out in nodejs it dawned on me that:
1) This will become a problem when I go to update the nodejs server and reboot losing all the records that are stored in memory.
2) This will become a bigger issue when it comes to scaling because all those processes are going to be running at the same time.
The project is simple enough but, I tend to overthink things and I'm hoping to get some guidance on if i'm overthinking this or if there is a better way to do this.
Current direction: building out Twilio API calls/Routes via nodejs
Possible other direction: building out the calls via Twilio Functions, is that even possible for this?
- 83 All Categories
- 19 SIGNAL 2021
- 376 Product Discussions
- 7 Community - Announcements
- 2 Changelog
- 4 Forum UI Updates
- 8 Welcome Guide
- 6 Community - Events
- 2 Twilio Relay Developer Conference 2021 Mega Thread
- 1 External Community Events
- 25 Inspiration
- 17 Community - Other Discussions
- 1 Community- Twilio Startups