Please excuse our look. We're just getting started here.Want to learn more about Twilio Forums? Check out our FAQ page here.
Connect Twilio Studio call to Twilio Flex Call
Currently, I am able to connect a Twilio Studio Flow call to a current Twilio Flex call by using the Twilio Flex call taskId. I am essentially passing the taskId to the Connect Call To widget in my Twilio Studio Flow. The issue with this is that the current Twilio Flex call abruptly receives a new participant with no warning.
I'm wondering, what is the best solution to get around this?
- Is there a way to alert the current Twilio Flex call that someone will be joining?
- Is there a way for the Twilio Flex worker to accept and incoming call while they are currently on a call?
- Is there a way for the Twilio Flex worker to privately speak with the person coming from the Twilio Studio Flow before joining them with their current Twilio Flex call?
- 83 All Categories
- 19 SIGNAL 2021
- 376 Product Discussions
- 7 Community - Announcements
- 2 Changelog
- 4 Forum UI Updates
- 8 Welcome Guide
- 6 Community - Events
- 2 Twilio Relay Developer Conference 2021 Mega Thread
- 1 External Community Events
- 25 Inspiration
- 17 Community - Other Discussions
- 1 Community- Twilio Startups