Please excuse our look. We're just getting started here.

Want to learn more about Twilio Forums? Check out our FAQ page here.

How can I enable to transfer task before accepting them (clicking the green button) ?

Hello all,

I am currently working on Twilio Flex, and I need to enable a Supervisor profile but with some extra functionalities and I wonder if you can provide me some giddiness:

1 Supervisor should be able to transfer the tasks without accepting them.

2 Supervisor should be able to finish the task without accepting them.

3 Supervisor should be able to see untaken tasks and assign them to an Agent.

Thanks in advance!

Best regards

Tagged:

Answers

• Hey @knajarro94,

Supervisor should be able to transfer the tasks without accepting them.

Unfortunately this isn't possible at this moment.

Supervisor should be able to finish the task without accepting them.

Please note that it's not possible to complete the task without accepting it. It can be cancelled though

Supervisor should be able to see untaken tasks and assign them to an Agent.

You can use taskrouter events and build an application to keep a track of unassigned tasks or make use of taskrouter stats to fetch the required data. But you wont be able to assign the tasks to any agent explicitly without accepting them first. So you will have to add appropriate reservation timeouts/ routing step timeouts to route the unassigned tasks to the next routing step.

For submitting feature request, I will recommend write to [email protected] so that it gets routed to right team. Have a good one!

If this is an emergency, please contact Twilio Support. This is not an official Support channel. https://support.twilio.com/
Have an urgent question?
Please contact Twilio Support. This is not an official Support channel.
Contact Support