Please excuse our look. We're just getting started here.

Want to learn more about Twilio Forums? Check out our FAQ page here.

Webhook for 3CX and Split Routing

Hi,

I have a studio app that basically just sends a short response to our members and then a Zapier app takes over to handle the logic for their request. That part is fine. I'm trying to add a "help" keyword that will then push the SMS request to our 3CX system where our staff can then respond to the member. I don't think this is possible but thought I would check.

My first thought was to enable the webhook routing in the number, which I know works fine, the issue is that the staff are then inundated with SMS messages that are just querying the automated system (the zap) and 90% of them they don't need to respond to. I don't know of a way to interrupt the process if a condition exists and not send it to the webhook unless a keyword triggers it.

The alternative, which I was working with, was to use the studio function but, even if I could figure out how to push a webhook to the 3CX system, the bi-directionality likely would not work.

Any thoughts?

If this is an emergency, please contact Twilio Support. This is not an official Support channel. https://support.twilio.com/
Have an urgent question?
Please contact Twilio Support. This is not an official Support channel.
Contact Support