Transfer webhook flex-flow to studio flow?
I'm finding it's not possible to accomplish some actions in the studio flow, such as waiting longer than 10 seconds for an api to respond.
Configure a flex-flow with webhook integration, do the long-running api calls on remote server, then somehow transfer the chat into a studio flow.
- I've configured a flex-flow with a webhook integration type.
- on the server, create an execution as per the docs: https://www.twilio.com/docs/studio/rest-api/v2/execution
- startup a webchat configured with the flex-flow
The flex flow is created, but when attempting to then send a message with the "send message" widget, I get the following error:
Failure sending message: The 'From' number CHee1727c0f1c64... is not a valid phone number, shortcode, or alphanumeric sender ID.
Does this strategy only work via sms? How can I make this work for webchat messages? Is there a way I can initiate a standard "incoming message" trigger rather than an "api" one?
- 83 All Categories
- 19 SIGNAL 2021
- 376 Product Discussions
- 7 Community - Announcements
- 2 Changelog
- 4 Forum UI Updates
- 8 Welcome Guide
- 6 Community - Events
- 2 Twilio Relay Developer Conference 2021 Mega Thread
- 1 External Community Events
- 25 Inspiration
- 17 Community - Other Discussions
- 1 Community- Twilio Startups