KIET7UKE

About

Username
KIET7UKE
Joined
Visits
3
Last Active
Roles
Member
Points
14
Badges
2
Full Name
Sahil Sharma
Pronouns
He/Him

Comments

  • The Twilio Programmable Video API allows you to build customized video chat applications on top of the WebRTC standard. In this article, I’m going to show you how to add a screen sharing option to a browser-based Programmable Video application built in JavaScript. Tutorial requirements In this tutorial we are going to add…
  • Depending on where you live, you can set up a list of 12 to 15 numbers you want to have forwarded to a different phone. When someone calls from a number on your list, you'll hear a short ring, and the call will be forwarded. You can't answer incoming calls from forwarded numbers. (They're transferred before you can pick up…
  • REST has quickly become the de-facto standard for building web services on the web because they’re easy to build and easy to consume. There’s a much larger discussion to be had about how REST fits in the world of microservices, but — for this tutorial — let’s just look at building RESTful services. Why REST? REST embraces…
  • I still now can't believe how I got the interest in programming. In 11th grade I used to hate coding and never listen to c++ lectures, teacher used to hate m.she sent me out almost 80% of the whole 11th grade, remaining 20% was the first 6–7 classes. the teacher used to say “I am 100% sure you will fail in the 12th c++…
Avatar
If this is an emergency, please contact Twilio Support. This is not an official Support channel. https://support.twilio.com/
Have an urgent question?
Please contact Twilio Support. This is not an official Support channel.
Contact Support